Are you a leader or changemaker with a message that can serve thousands or millions?
Do you know have a book in you?
Mission Muses Mastery Series: Write Your Book, Share Your Message With the World!
When: Full Day Writer’s Day August 28, 2016, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Where: Center For Social Change, 2103 Coral Way, 2nd Floor, Miami, FL
In this Mastery Program, we will cover the following:
Recorded Webinar #1: Choosing A Topic
- Why Are You Writing A Book?
- The Right Topic For You
- Tying In Your Expertise & Branding
- Home work will be given in advance so you are ready for the Writer’s Day
Full Day Writer’s Retreat**
- Finalize Your Topic
- Brainstorming Content
- Write Your Outline
- Start Writing Your First Chapter
Recorded Webinar #2: Title, Conclusion, References and More
- Tips For Choosing A Title
- References & Research?
- Testimonials, Biography & More
Recorded Webinar #3: Business & Complementary Resources
- To E-book, PDF or Print, or all three?
- Writing a Proposal and Case Study with Dr. Gabrielle Pelicci
- How to Create Your Audio Book with Tina Dietz
- Other Resources: Editor, Marketing, PR and more
Learn More: MissionWritersRetreat.Eventbrite.com